Our Favorite Content Marketing Tools for 2019
“Use the right tool for the job,” is a common-sense proverb that dates back to the start of the industrial revolution and is still true for today. When it comes to content marketing, we are lucky to have a number of incredible tools at our disposal – almost too many truths be told. As a top digital marketing firm, we have used dozens upon dozens of tools, but these are Our Favorite Content Marketing Tools for 2019 that we recommend to everyone.
Marketing has very much become a tool-dependent industry. It is a simple matter of effectiveness. The right tools allow a person to be much more efficient and effective in their actions which naturally will provide the opportunity for better results.
Content Marketing Tools for 2019
- Google Analytics – Not only is this tool free, but it is one of the best and most popular tools for tracking the effectiveness of campaigns along with the performance of your website. The level of insights combined with integration for AdWords makes it a no-brainer to top this list.
- Kissmetrics – This is a web analytics platform useful for all sizes of business. It is a very useful platform for a number of needs including A/B testing, campaign management, customer and campaign segmentation, reporting, and social media integration. It works with a number of other popular platforms such as Slack, HubSpot, MailChimp, and Shopify.
- Serpstat – This isn an all-in-one SEO platform that is helpful for choosing topics and keywords based on analysis and understanding of your goals as well as what the competition is doing.
- MailChimp – Email marketing has continued to be a prime method of content marketing and MailChimp is a great tool to use. There is a free option for those with lower numbers of scribers and email delivery needs, it is available for desktop and mobile, and has a number of great features such as the ability to build email lists from subscribers that actively engage with your content.
- HubSpot – HubSpot is an all-in-one inbound marketing tool that offers the most integrations with other platforms as well as general features. Extremely powerful, it can help with attracting customers, obtaining leads, and then turning those leads into customers. Their automation software is top-notch and very user-friendly.
- Asana – Another great organizational tool is Asana which makes task management and project management very easy. It was created to increase efficiency at Facebook in 2008 and is now used by numerous industries to track and manage projects which is essential for content marketing within a team environment.
- Slack – This cloud-based set of tools is perfect for collaboration. This messaging app is simple, effective, and used by numerous businesses to quickly create a virtual chat room that can essentially replace both email and other messaging apps for internal communications including file sharing.
- Evernote – Organization, connectivity, and collaboration are the reason to utilize this tool. Evernote is available across all devices which makes it perfect for a team environment where everyone can easily access and collaborate on ideas. It allows web clips, PDF files, and web pages to be attached as well. This is a top-notch content marketing organizational tool.
- BuzzSumo – This is a fantastic tool for understanding more about trending content in an industry, finding topics you should write about, seeing what the competition is writing about, and helping find influencers in an industry to help market content. BuzzSumo has a variety of features including content alerts and competitor analysis which will increase the efficiency of editorial planning and scheduling.
- Grammarly – This tool is very useful to ensure your content is as mistake free as possible from both spelling and grammatical errors. It obviously won’t catch everything, but it serves as a secondary proofreading option and is available as a Google Chrome extension.
- Canva – A very useful alternative to Photoshop, Canva is a user-friendly design tool with numerous templates and layouts which allows anyone to quickly and easily create high-quality images. Images are a key aspect in content promotion for attracting attention and initial engagement which leads to greater exposure.
- Tweriod – For those who actively use Twitter, this tool helps direct tweets by sharing when your audience is online and ready to consume information. It tracks mentions and replies along with exposure which helps determine the optimum windows for tweeting to an audience.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that great tools make life easier. This list of our favorite content marketing tools for 2019 have all proven their value time and time again. Regardless of if your business is starting out or has been around for years, these tools can help take your content-marketing game to the next level.
Be sure to check back every week for great new Lounge Lizard blog articles.Share Article