Should you use an SEO blog?
One tactic, often used by a successful SEO company, is to employ of the use of an SEO blog on a website to help attract more attention to a website. But is the use of an SEO-based blog the right choice for you and your business?
Why you need a blog
A blog may seem unnecessary or even self-serving, but when done properly it is a very effective marketing tool. When you include keywords in the blog posts then you have just added to the overall effectiveness of what you are doing.
- Posting regular content establishes you as an expert in your field. By using industry content, thoughts on trends, how-to’s, and other helpful material you are showing current and prospective clients that you know your business like the back of your hand.
- Regular content with keywords increases SEO visibility. One important aspect of good SEO is the use of good content. A blog is a regular platform for you to post useful, interesting content that readers can share. This will help your website increase its’ rankings.
- A blog connects easily to social media. Whenever you add a new post you can easily update Twitter or Facebook with a link.
- Blog content is a great way to answer questions from clients. Think about any instance where a customer has asked a question that requires an in-depth answer. Do you think other people have this same question? Some probably do and with a blog post you are answering the question and meeting their needs.
- There is also a unique style to a blog. Some people call it “attitude” while others feel it is a chance to be more open. In either event it allows a more personal connection to your audience.
There are many other great reasons to use a blog from providing a platform to exchange ideas or as a way to show customers that you care. No matter what the reason you do end up using a blog for, by including keywords in your posts the blog can become a great addition to your SEO campaign to help get your company more noticed on the internet. If it works for a big SEO company and their clients, then it can work for you as well.Share Article