Tap into Lounge Lizard
Mobile App Development
If you have a great idea to develop an app for your business, or for the world. Lounge Lizard is your app development company to bring it to life.
Lounge Lizard has proven experience in mobile app development, design and testing. Our App developers are seasoned professionals and our visual design staff
are the best talent in the industry. When it comes to mobile app development, hire a company…not a freelancer.
Mobile app development offers today’s companies and entrepreneurs a full suite of new tools and approaches through a unique and ubiquitous set of media. But to make sure you’re getting real results, the first step is setting a rock-solid strategy geared at rising above the clutter of the App stores and truly connecting with your audiences.
Apple: iPhone, iPad, iPod
Android: Phone & Tablet
Blackberry: Phone & Tablet
Bullets and Maggots is a fun and challenging game where you try to guess a number or word code that your friend created, before they guess your code.
- Play number or word games 4, 5, 6, or 7 characters in length
- Turn-based game allows you to play at your own pace
- Play up to 21 games at the same time
- Connect to Facebook and Twitter to play your friends and followers
- Challenge random opponents
- Each guess reveals clues to help you win
- See all prior guesses and results to help you figure out the code
- Change the colors of numbers or letters for additional strategy
- Take Notes to help you guess the code faster
- See overall records and points vs. each opponent
- Push notifications tell you when it's your turn
- Access your games across all of your Android devices!
WANT TO WIN FASTER? USE AN ASSIST!
- A Reveal will tell you one of the numbers or letters in the code in any spot you choose
- A Remove will remove 7 letters or 2 numbers not in the code
HOW TO PLAY
Players alternate turns trying to guess each other's number or letter code. Numbers and letters are used only once in the code, and numbers and letters are not mixed. Each result will show you how many Bullets and Maggots were in the guess:
A Bullet: A number or letter is in the code and in the correct location
A Maggot: A number or letter is in the code but in the wrong location
Use your prior guess results, take notes, change character colors and use assists to help you win faster!
The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort iPhone mobile app allows users to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system - at anytime, from anywhere.
Lounge Lizard created the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort mobile app for customers to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system. Total Connect Comfort works with Honeywell's Wi-Fi Thermostats and with Prestige®, Prestige® IAQ, Wireless FocusPRO® and EConnect Comfort Systems when used with Honeywell's RedLINK Internet Gateway.
- - Check out the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- - View and change heating and cooling system settings
- - View and set the indoor temperature
- - View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- - View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- - View 5-Day weather forecast - View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- - Access multiple smart thermostats
- - Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- - View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- - Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
After creating the first generation App, Honeywell contracted Lounge Lizard again to create the next version of The Honeywell Total Connect Remote Interactive Services app. Updated capability and features include the control of Z-Wave® enabled lights, thermostats and locks. The app combines remote control security and home/building control functions with the ability to view live streaming video of your home or business wherever you are on your Apple ® iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® devices and with Total Connect 2.0 Subscription Service.
Other updates include:
- - Easier, more intuitive security system control, with function icons that look and operate exactly like the ones on select Honeywell graphic touch screen interfaces
- - View up to six cameras at a time on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- - Access up to 100 locations with one login
- - Effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras with a simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger
- - A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis-providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
- - Know if motion is detected in protected indoor or outdoor areas
- - Know if valuable indoor or outdoor objects have been moved or disturbed
- - Be alerted to floods, leaks and extreme temperature changes
- - Toggle between security, home and building control functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger