Tap into our Mobile App
Development & Design Services
Have an idea for a mobile app? Make sure you hire the right app developer to bring your vision to life. Investing in a freelance iPhone app developer
or a freelance Android app developer is a risky proposition. Consider hiring a mobile app development company instead. The staff at Lounge Lizard
specializes in many disciplines such as branding and marketing strategy, usability design, modern design trends, and bleeding edge technology. Post launch
of your mobile application our agency can help you market and maximize user downloads on iTunes and GooglePlay.
App stores are competitive and it takes a lot to stand out. Lounge Lizard is a firm that stands out not only by name but in the work we produce.
Contact us today, we’d love to be your app development company.
To get everyone up and moving, of course (ESPECIALLY KIDS). Getting active and keeping active is essential to living a healthy lifestyle. We find that people are most successful in getting more active and staying the course when there is a good support system. Spidfit: Walknation makes this possible. It is social and interactive.
PERKS OF THE APP
You can track your walk. Win awards for your achievements. Gain bragging rights and make sure you actually do brag about it. You can message each other within the app or post your notifications on Facebook. Give the gift of avatars to your fellow Spids as an incentive to start challenging you. You can start 3 mile challenges and win the coveted fist bump award. Challenge each other towards better health and fitness.
Sign up and personalize your information.
Personalize your avatar, buy an avatar package.
Motivate, buy an avatar package for your friend(s).
~Tap on "Let's Walk!" on the walk screen. Keep it on all day to make sure each step counts.
~Vertical shows by month ~Horizontal shows by day (Tap on each point to show details)
~Find out what is going on. Keep up-to-date
~Send/read messages or initiate a 3 mile challenge
~Start a 3 mile (continuous walk, no pausing) challenge or see past results. Winner wins the FIST BUMP! Bragging Rights!!
~See all friend statuses/awards. Don't be left in the dust!
~Every completed fourth mile earns an award. 20th mile earns a TORCH!
Post on Facebook, tweet your progress, encourage, brag and incite some action from friends. It all starts with you. Get up and move!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
View on iTunes
Apple: iPhone, iPad, iPod
Android: Phone & Tablet
Blackberry: Phone & Tablet
Bullets and Maggots is a fun and challenging game where you try to guess a number or word code that your friend created, before they guess your code.
- Play number or word games 4, 5, 6, or 7 characters in length
- Turn-based game allows you to play at your own pace
- Play up to 21 games at the same time
- Connect to Facebook and Twitter to play your friends and followers
- Challenge random opponents
- Each guess reveals clues to help you win
- See all prior guesses and results to help you figure out the code
- Change the colors of numbers or letters for additional strategy
- Take Notes to help you guess the code faster
- See overall records and points vs. each opponent
- Push notifications tell you when it's your turn
- Access your games across all of your Android devices!
WANT TO WIN FASTER? USE AN ASSIST!
- A Reveal will tell you one of the numbers or letters in the code in any spot you choose
- A Remove will remove 7 letters or 2 numbers not in the code
HOW TO PLAY
Players alternate turns trying to guess each other's number or letter code. Numbers and letters are used only once in the code, and numbers and letters are not mixed. Each result will show you how many Bullets and Maggots were in the guess:
A Bullet: A number or letter is in the code and in the correct location
A Maggot: A number or letter is in the code but in the wrong location
Use your prior guess results, take notes, change character colors and use assists to help you win faster!
The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort iPhone mobile app allows users to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system - at anytime, from anywhere.
Lounge Lizard created the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort mobile app for customers to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system. Total Connect Comfort works with Honeywell's Wi-Fi Thermostats and with Prestige®, Prestige® IAQ, Wireless FocusPRO® and EConnect Comfort Systems when used with Honeywell's RedLINK Internet Gateway.
- Check out the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast - View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
After creating the first generation App, Honeywell contracted Lounge Lizard again to create the next version of The Honeywell Total Connect Remote Interactive Services app. Updated capability and features include the control of Z-Wave® enabled lights, thermostats and locks. The app combines remote control security and home/building control functions with the ability to view live streaming video of your home or business wherever you are on your Apple ® iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® devices and with Total Connect 2.0 Subscription Service.
Other updates include:
- Easier, more intuitive security system control, with function icons that look and operate exactly like the ones on select Honeywell graphic touch screen interfaces
- View up to six cameras at a time on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Access up to 100 locations with one login
- Effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras with a simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger
- A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis-providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
- Know if motion is detected in protected indoor or outdoor areas
- Know if valuable indoor or outdoor objects have been moved or disturbed
- Be alerted to floods, leaks and extreme temperature changes
- Toggle between security, home and building control functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger