Lounge Lizard, an award-winning digital design firm comprised of talented professionals, is looking for a Web Developer in Los Angeles to that is dedicated to becoming an integral part in our continued success. Our passion is to provide innovative and highly functional feature-rich websites for our clients around the globe.
Our ideal candidate will have strong experience and drive to become part of our collaborative web development team as a Web Developer in the Los Angeles office. You would have the ability to create and design amazing web pages, perform A/B tests and provide maintenance as well as enhancements to existing websites. Additionally, he or she will have strong client-side programming skills and be responsible for working independently or on assignments as part of a team with minimal supervision while remaining highly collaborative.
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters of Science in Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years’ of experience as a web developer
- Front end web development experience
- A portfolio of your web development work
- Knowledge of webpage loading performance techniques along with development and debugging tools
- Ability to research technical challenges and find solutions independently
- Wiliness to learn new technologies as needed
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical design and coding
- Analyze client business requirements and user experience to design and build custom websites for our customers
- Give advice on projects and make recommendation for improving web sites
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices
At Lounge Lizard, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of creative and technical excellence and allow our staff the freedom to execute their own ideas. As part of a passionate, motivated collaborative team, you will be allowed to do what you love in a great environment. We are looking for a web developer in Los Angeles for our local office to help provide our clients with the best of the best. Do you fit the bill?